Sunday, March 13, 2011

Authentic

I am the filler of the sandwich. I am the meat in the burger. It's funny when you could have been the limelight, with so much potential to show people, they are worried about how the buns might get burnt instead. And when everything falls short, you are the one to blame, the meat, the key, the middle one. Eventually, you become what they thought of you to be, the meat. Just the meat. If only you could realize the man in me to be, if only, just for once...

I am weird in my own way. Authentic. I like music you don't understand, I like movies that bore people, I despise cheap music you like, and I'm not complaining, because you're just being you. But please don't you dare say you understand, cause you don't have a damn clue. You have no idea what it's like to be me. So, let me feel my pain when I breathe, let me take my boat and sail to my neverland. I may not be complete when I'm back, but if you can see my scars, I will be healed. So, if you will, let me be.

No comments: