Friday, February 13, 2009

8 Facts About Me

1. I'm easily forgotten. To put in a more cruel way will be I'm sometimes invisible or easily get left behind.

2. I don't eat alone. As in I don't like to. Rather skip meals if were to eat alone.

3. I'm moody sometimes mostly because I'm upset or disappointed with myself.

4. My presence in a crowd alone makes me insecure. I'm afraid of being alone. I'm scared of loneliness.

5. I do not have the guts to approach others and i hate myself for that but it makes me grateful if they approach me in return.

6. I'm afraid when communication is getting lesser but mending it is my weakness.

7. People tend to compare me with others, and most of the times, I lost.

8. People find it hard to start conversations with me because I suck in starting conversations. I somehow hope people can start conversations with me without difficulties.

Gosh, wish I'm a better person!

1 comment:

keng said...

hehe
1st time comment on ur blog
u quite similar with me
coz all the characteristic u state
can be found on myself too...
but anyway
try to approach ppl initiatively
sometimes they were just like us
scare to stranger or someone who din know very well...
and u ll found tat
this is really a fun things
to speak to another one
bcoz everyone is special!!
haha =D

keng