Monday, February 16, 2009

Life

I am rigid but hollow. I thought life was always easy. I thought I just have to go through everyday like any other days. I thought life was created for us and we are the dominants.... but that was not even close. When we couldn't feel love, we felt life. That's what I was taught. Life was created for us to fit in. But the funny question is are we manipulating our lives or the other way round? I am manipulated.

Have you ever felt empty? I did. Something I couldn't expressed why. Sometimes I hope people understand. Somehow I hope they ask, no matter who, as close as those being beside me or even further away. Because it makes me feel better. Because it shows they care. But will I tell if they do? I don't know. Cause I keep things, even the smallest matter sometimes. Maybe that is why people stopped asking. I'm being ironic, ain't I? I hate myself.

I don't know what happened anymore. I'm fallen. We tried but still, nothing seemed to work out right. I'm just praying it gets better, that the wounds can heal, cause it kills you softly everytime you look at it. I'm praying, praying still.....

1 comment:

Rainie-依婷 said...

I quite like this phrase "When we couldn't feel love, we felt life." Quite a meaningful phrase for me too.
You are being ironic?? I don't think so. You just need to think more positive, don't always feel hate to yourself. It is not good o!
I am sure that it will be getting better, the wounds sure can heal.
Wish you all the best. >.<